Hello Girls:
I'm successfully blogging for my very first time. I really feel like an American now.
I have to say, I'm not down with these whacky cupcake renditions. My mind and stomach cannot process the idea of bacon, basil, or chilies on a cupcake. What happed to the good ole' fashioned vanilla with chocolate frosting we grew up with? Bacon? Are you kidding me?
I also have to say that I'm not impressed with the Trophy s'mores cupcake featured on Martha (tried this while the Fungoens were here for their culinary tour). While it looked amazing, it was boring in taste. Coconut, mint, and orange are still my favorites.
So, now I have to learn how to import photos, but first I will need a camera. What century do I live in????
Jamie - how did the pumpkin squares turn out?
1 comment:
Hey Kathe!
Welcome to the blogosphere! I know these wacky cupcake ingredients are something but it makes my bus commute pass by much more quickly if I'm daydreaming ingredient combos...
Our oven is finally fixed so onward and upwards to new baking adventures...
Post a Comment