skip to main | skip to sidebar

cross-country baking

10.02.2008

Jamie:

I've been pondering your pumpkin squares. How did you measure the flour? Did you spoon it into the cup and level off, or did you dip the cup into the flour? This can make a huge difference in texture because the former leads to more flour than required. Just an idea to solve the mystery.
Posted by Kathe at 3:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Kathe
  • jamie
  • robyn

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • vampire from behind
      • I just cannot get over this cheesy apple cupcake. ...
      • Apple Pie Cheddar Cheese CupcakeOriginally uploade...
      • Well, if you don't win from this amazing photo, I ...
      • Hey Kathe, Here's a challenge for you: This month...
      • Apple Pie Cheddar Cheese Cupcake
      • Jamie:I've been pondering your pumpkin squares. H...
      • Robyn, you're idea for the basil cupcake is amazin...
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  July (1)