10.17.2008

I just cannot get over this cheesy apple cupcake. I don't know what I'm more impressed with - the ingredient list that you fashioned to make this up, or the finished product and photo. You should win on photo quality alone - I checked out many of the other entries, and none are as photogenic as yours or look as professional.

And, I'm just so amazed at how you came up with this complex recipe. I really think you are missing your calling, Robyn. Get out there and bake, woman!

So, how do you vote? I went to the Iron Cupcake site, then it linked me to the "No Cupcake Left in a Corner" site, but I still didn't see how to vote.

Are you up for the science project challenge?

1 comment:

robyn said...

Kathe - Iron cupcake voting is like a three day long event once the contest closes so I'll let you know when it opens. Thanks for the complements!